Sense & Sensibility

by Joanna Trollope | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by TempleCloud of Radstock, Somerset United Kingdom on 2/22/2019
Journal Entry 1 by TempleCloud from Radstock, Somerset United Kingdom on Friday, February 22, 2019
This is one of the series of modern reworkings of Austen's novels, imagining how her characters would fare in the twenty-first century. Still a good story - even without the film featuring Alan Rickman and Shakespeare's sonnets!

Journal Entry 2 by TempleCloud at The Spring Arts & Heritage Centre in Havant, Hampshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 23, 2019

Released 4 wks ago (2/23/2019 UTC) at The Spring Arts & Heritage Centre in Havant, Hampshire United Kingdom

I released this at a BookCrossing meeting in Havant. It was a very small meeting (only four of us turned up), but for me, as a very new BookCrosser, it was an unthreatening way to meet and chat to other members. PDB11 and I got on so well with Spacehamster that we gave her a lift to her job (in Southampton, where PDB11 and I have been staying while visiting my parents) afterwards.

Journal Entry 3 by wingTrojanhorsewing at Havant, Hampshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 23, 2019
I picked this book up from the Bookcrossing meet up today. It was lovely to meet you TempleCloud and I look forward to reading this novel soon.