His Housekeeper's Christmas Wish

by Louise Allen | Romance |
Registered by JemmaJ of Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on 2/21/2019
Journal Entry 1 by JemmaJ from Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Thursday, February 21, 2019
To the finder of this book...

Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Please feel free to use me as your member referral - JemmaJ

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 2 by JemmaJ at via courier, BookCrosser -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, February 21, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (2/21/2019 UTC) at via courier, BookCrosser -- Controlled Releases

Added to the "Read it, Swap it, Leave it" bookbox

Journal Entry 3 by jules5 at Darlington, County Durham United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 31, 2019
It’s my ‘read it’ from the bookring- who doesn’t love a Christmas story!!

Journal Entry 4 by jules5 at Darlington, County Durham United Kingdom on Sunday, January 12, 2020
This book is part of The Lords of Disgrace series, this one being Air (tempest). It’s a romantic fluff novel but one of the better as Tess is a strong character that’s not too whiney, although she does have her fair share of being saved and doing the saving. Alex is a rake or supposed to be but I thought ended up being a bit too nice for the role 😁 Inyo the Read it... bookbox . Happy reading for post Christmas blues 😊

Journal Entry 5 by jules5 at -- Mail, by hand, rings, RABCks etc, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (1/22/2020 UTC) at -- Mail, by hand, rings, RABCks etc, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Back into the Read it Swap it Leave it bookbox.. happy reading , probably on 11 months time 😁

Journal Entry 6 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 24, 2020
Received when my "Read It, swap It, Leave It" bookring arrived home. Will make my decisions on what I'm reading, swapping or leaving at a later date & then set up round :o)