ZERO

by Eric Van Lustbader | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingResQgeekwing of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 2/21/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingResQgeekwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, February 21, 2019
From a *huge* collection of paperbacks I recently received through the NextDoor app., to register and release.

Released 4 mos ago (4/28/2019 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

This book will be available at the BookCrossing booth at the festival.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, April 29, 2019
This book was not chosen today at the Kensington International Day of the Book street festival so I brought it home to release elsewhere at a later date.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, June 06, 2019
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #2.

Going out for Round #2...

-----------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The August 2019 One Word Title Challenge hosted by booklady331

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 7 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Released 5 days ago (9/11/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library #49734 at 1619 Woodwell Road in Silver Spring, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!