Grace (Eventually)

by Anne Lamott | Religion & Spirituality |
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 2/20/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Wednesday, February 20, 2019
I got this softcover from the ongoing book sale at the Pelham NH public library. (They have a great selection, and they don't have fixed prices - it's a "pay what you think it's worth" operation!) I've enjoyed several of Lamott's tart, personal examinations of life and faith, and this one's also very good - with some hilarious bits, some wrenching looks at the trials of life (including a confrontation with her now-teenage son Sam that demonstrates that even the most open-minded and faith-based family can be at extreme odds). Very thought-provoking.

Journal Entry 2 by wingGoryDetailswing at Panera Bread, 590 Amherst St. in Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Friday, March 15, 2019

Released 1 wk ago (3/15/2019 UTC) at Panera Bread, 590 Amherst St. in Nashua, New Hampshire USA

I left this book on a window ledge in the entrance of Panera; hope someone enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]