Country Bazaar Crafts (Better Homes and Gardens)

by Meredith Corporation (publisher) | Home & Garden | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 2/20/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, February 20, 2019
This is one book in a donation of over 200 books received in August, 2018, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, September 02, 2019

Released 4 wks ago (9/24/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library #10147 - Twinbrook Baptist Church in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!