Colors

by Guy Smalley | Children's Books |
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 2/20/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, February 20, 2019
This is one book in a donation of over 200 books received in August, 2018, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The August 2019 One Word Title Challenge hosted by booklady31.

--------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, October 03, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (10/3/2019 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I am releasing this book to the City of Rockville Department of Recreation and Parks to use in their soon-to-be-installed Children's Little Free Library in Mattie Stepanek Park in Rockville, Maryland, USA.

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by VicenteB at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, November 06, 2019
I loved the book!