Dearly Beloved

by Wendy Corsi Staub | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 078601489x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingmelydiawing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 2/20/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingmelydiawing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, February 20, 2019
My friend ResQgeek recently received more books than he knew what to do with, so I took a box off his hands for release.

Registered in Rockville, Maryland, USA.

Released 1 mo ago (4/28/2019 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

This is one of the many books given away at the 2019 Kensington Day of the Book Festival.
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingmelydiawing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, May 01, 2019
This was leftover at the end of the 2019 Day of the Book Festival in Kensington, Maryland. I hope to continue its journey soon.

Released 1 mo ago (5/18/2019 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This is one of the many books released at the 2019 Gaithersburg Book Festival.
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 19, 2019
This book remained on the table at the end of the day from the over 2,300 books that were released by BCinDC BookCrossers at the 2019 Gaithersburg Book Festival. Never fear I will keep this book travelling elsewhere

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 June Bride Release Challenge hosted by NancyNova. This book's title contains the word LOVE.

--------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 7 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, June 16, 2019