The Third Wife

by Lisa Jewell | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingMaranlinwing of Burlington, Ontario Canada on 2/20/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingMaranlinwing from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, February 20, 2019
To be read.

Journal Entry 2 by wingMaranlinwing at Burlington, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, February 27, 2019
Adrian Wolfe is a man who has been married three times. He has children with his first two wives and was trying for a baby with wife #3 when she dies tragically. Now he is alone for the first time in his adult life. When he discovers some shocking emails, he sets out on a journey to find out the truth of his wife's death. I found many aspects of this novel quite unbelievable, especially the idea that all the wives and children were friendly with each other and Adrian, to the point where they all went together on vacations. In spite of this, I was intrigued with finding out the family secrets and the truth behind Maya's death.

Journal Entry 3 by wingMaranlinwing at Wiltshire Ave Little Free Library in Burlington, Ontario Canada on Friday, October 11, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (10/11/2019 UTC) at Wiltshire Ave Little Free Library in Burlington, Ontario Canada

Left at the Wiltshire Ave. LFL.
Released for the 2019 Tick Tock Challenge & the 2019 NJABBIC Challenge (week 40: autumn colours - red. orange & yellow).

To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If the book is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so its journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. You can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you join BookCrossing, you are in for a great experience and I do hope you will use me, Maranlin, as a referring member.