Demon Dentist

by David Walliams | Children's Books |
Registered by wingAbi-Gibbywing of Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on 2/19/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingAbi-Gibbywing from Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 19, 2019
Picked up from charity shop book sale

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***

Journal Entry 3 by wingemmejowing at Cortland, New York USA on Thursday, March 28, 2019
I was so surprised to get this in the mail! I was really not expecting to win, and this sounds like a fun read. Thank you! And thank you for the labels and delicious-sounding teas as well!

Journal Entry 4 by wingemmejowing at Cortland, New York USA on Friday, July 05, 2019
This book was not one of those children's books that is just as engaging for an adult, but it was still a fun light read between other, more mentally taxing books. The particular brand of humor didn't really work for me, but the characters were fun, and the pacing is steady.

Journal Entry 5 by wingemmejowing at Cortland, New York USA on Friday, July 12, 2019

Released 5 mos ago (7/12/2019 UTC) at Cortland, New York USA

Sent to the current winner of the Dental Nightmare sweeps. This book is just too perfectly on-theme not to pass it on!

Journal Entry 6 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Tuesday, July 16, 2019
I guess that I'm the winner :)

Your book got here safely.

Journal Entry 7 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Sunday, September 08, 2019
This was a cute, funny, light read for a day at home sick. I think, though the humor didn't quite grab me, I am not in it's intended audience. The illustrations though I loved. They reminded me at times of the Quentin Blake illustration style I loved in the Roald Dahl books I loved as a child. They kept me reading this book through the end.

Journal Entry 8 by wingnimrodielwing at St. Francis Hospital in Evanston, Illinois USA on Thursday, September 12, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (9/12/2019 UTC) at St. Francis Hospital in Evanston, Illinois USA

Left on a table in the vending lounge.