Ashes To Ashes

by Tami Hoag | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by DubaiReader of Dubai, Dubai United Arab Emirates on 2/16/2019
Journal Entry 1 by DubaiReader from Dubai, Dubai United Arab Emirates on Saturday, February 16, 2019
The first book in the Kovac and Liska series, one of the most engaging detective duos in crime thrillers. In ASHES TO ASHES they join FBI agent Kate Conlan as she tracks a serial killer known as The Cremator.

A killer performs a bizarre ceremony in a wooded Minneapolis park, setting the bodies ablaze. He has already claimed three lives, and he won't stop there. Only this time there is a witness. But she isn't talking.

Kate Conlan - former FBI agent - is assigned to the case. Her superiors are on the case as the latest victim may be the daughter of Peter Bondurant, an enigmatic billionaire. When Peter pulls strings, Special Agent John Quinn gets assigned to the case. But the FBI's ace profiler of serial killers is the last person Kate wants to work with, not with their troubled history. Now she faces the most difficult role of her career-and her life. For she's the only woman who has what it takes to stop the killer . . . and the one woman he wants next.

Journal Entry 2 by DubaiReader at Dubai, Dubai United Arab Emirates on Saturday, February 16, 2019
I've been clearing out a load of books this week, my husband thinks I'm littering the place with them, but I'm hoping they will find new homes and new owners :)
Please drop a quick comment on here if one has happened your way.
I hope you have a good read!

Journal Entry 3 by DubaiReader at Marina Mall in Dubai, Dubai United Arab Emirates on Monday, April 01, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (3/18/2019 UTC) at Marina Mall in Dubai, Dubai United Arab Emirates

If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! Enjoy the site, the book, and the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join us...it's free! If you do, please consider using me, DubaiReader, as your referring member. You can even remain anonymous if you wish!

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing! :)