Murder Being Once Done

by Ruth Rendell | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingkirjakkowing of Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 2/16/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingkirjakkowing from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, February 16, 2019
Picked this up from the exchange shelf of the Library of Richard's Street, Helsinki.
I am off to London Town next month and I saw Wexford is already there. Will try to read this first and if I finally find time to visit the famous cemetery there, might release this according to theme. Although if this is too exiting, I might not have the courage to go to a cemetery at all.

Journal Entry 2 by wingkirjakkowing at Kuopio, Pohjois-Savo / Norra Savolax Finland on Thursday, August 08, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (8/8/2019 UTC) at Kuopio, Pohjois-Savo / Norra Savolax Finland

This book had gone into hiding when I left for London. Kuopio is the next stop, not very different... To the winner of the Finnish Tea & Mystery sweeps!

Journal Entry 3 by Oikku at Kuopio, Pohjois-Savo / Norra Savolax Finland on Tuesday, August 13, 2019
Thank you for this Isnpector Wexford Mystery, kirjakko!