Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl

by Melanie Komar | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingDiane-Fraserwing of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 2/16/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingDiane-Fraserwing from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Saturday, February 16, 2019
This is now a bookcrossing book ☺

Eta a keen eyed granddaughter spotted this as I was getting ready to send to another bookcrosser. She was delighted when I walked in two hours later from a charity shop run with a further copy. This copy stays at home for one very excited granddaughter :-)

Journal Entry 2 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Little Free Library in West Moor, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 07, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (4/7/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library in West Moor, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing!

You have found a travelling book. Why not join in the fun? Read, release and pass on but don't forget to write a Journal Entry telling us where you found the book, if you read it what you thought about it and where you are going to leave it. If you join bookcrossing before you do the entry you will get an alert when the next person writes up about it and can track its travels. If you prefer to just leave an Anonymous Journal Entry, it will brighten up my day either way. Oh and if you like the book sooooo much you just don't want to let it go that is fine too, maybe one day eh ☺

Enjoy!!