The Hurricane Sisters

by Dorothea Benton Frank | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingBadgerjimwing of Augusta, Maine USA on 2/16/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingBadgerjimwing from Augusta, Maine USA on Saturday, February 16, 2019
Novel set in South Carolina.

Journal Entry 2 by wingBadgerjimwing at Augusta, Maine USA on Monday, February 18, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (2/16/2019 UTC) at Augusta, Maine USA

I mailed this book to South Carolina to fulfill a wish list request.
I hope that you enjoy the book--and thanks for coming to Bookcrossing.com! When you have a moment, I'd appreciate it if you'd write a journal entry to say where this book has gone next.
You don't have to join Bookcrossing to journal this book, but I encourage you to do so--and it's free! If you do join, you can list me, or any other member who journaled the book, as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Tuesday, February 19, 2019
Book arrived today. I love Dorthea Benton Frank's books set in SC. Most of the time, she mentions places that I know and love. Looking forward to reading this one. Thanks for the trade Badgerjim! I'll be mailing some books for your little free library very soon.