And the Mountains Echoed

by Khaled Hosseini | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 140885256X Global Overview for this book
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 2/15/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Friday, February 15, 2019
Found this in a charity shop recently for £2. I remembered enjoyin it so much, I thought is buy it to share.

Here’s what it thought when I read it in 2014
“Khaled Hosseini is a master storyteller. In this book he took a heartbreaking, life shattering event and traced the lives of those effected to see how it all unfolds. Just about every chapter is seen through the eyes of a different character, exploring the (sometimes hidden) impact of the original event. He moves the story along and gently weaves the lives of all the characters together whilst giving the reader a glimpse at life in Afghanistan (past and present). I can't remember the last time I read a book with so many characters in it that I loved so much. I think my favourties were Mamá and little Abdullah. I eagerly await Mr Hosseini's next masterpiece...”

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Friday, March 15, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (3/15/2019 UTC) at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom

This book going to grant the wish of a fellow BookCrosser.

Safe travels book, hope you bring joy to your next reader... and beyond?

Journal Entry 3 by 4evagreen at Furness Vale, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Monday, March 18, 2019
The book was waiting for me when I got in from work. I look forward to reading it. Thanks for sharing.