Gilead

by Marilynne Robinson | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 031242440x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 2/14/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, February 14, 2019
Found on a bookshelf at work

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, February 14, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (2/14/2019 UTC) at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom

Spotted on Shahrun's wishlist. Going in the internal mail.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 20, 2019
Thank you so much for yet another surprise RABCK to grant a wish on my [MASSIVE] list.