Clark the Shark Takes Heart

by Bruce Hale | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 2/17/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, February 17, 2019
This is one book in a donation of over 200 books received in August, 2018, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, August 01, 2019

Released 6 mos ago (9/7/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library #69571 at Twinbrook Recreation Center in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. The title of this wild release contains the words SHARK and LARK.

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!