Dead Ever After

Registered by 3vie of Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 2/14/2019
Journal Entry 1 by 3vie from Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, February 14, 2019
Sookie Stackhouse has one last adventure in store.

Life has taken her from a waitress in Merlotte's Bar, Bon Temps, to part owner; from social outcast to the heart of her community; from a vampire's girlfriend to the wife of one of the most powerful vampires in the state.

She has survived explosions, revolutions and attempts on her life. Sookie has endured betrayal, heartbreak and grief . . . and she has emerged a little stronger, and little wiser, every time.

But with life comes new trials . . .

The question is, in the end: who will love, who will live, and who will be dead ever after?

I was a little sad starting this book, knowing it was the end of a very much loved series for me. I really enjoyed this book, and Sookie got the ending I hoped for and that’s all I’m going to say!

Journal Entry 2 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, February 14, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (2/14/2019 UTC) at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Sending as a rabck to poodlesister as a thank you for passing along another book to another bookcrosser for me. Thank you!

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, February 18, 2019
Thanks for the wishlist book! Much appreciated.