The Magic Finger

by Roald Dahl | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingyorkshire-lasswing of Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on 2/13/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 13, 2019
Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website, I hope you enjoy reading it, when you have finished it please make a journal entry so that I know what you have decided to do with the book next. If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free and completely private your e-mail address is never given out) please say yorkshire-lass sent you. Happy BookCrossing!

Google Overview
To the Gregg family, hunting is just plain fun. To the girl who lives next door, it's just plain horrible. She tries to be polite. She tries to talk them out of it, but the Greggs only laugh at her. Then one day the Greggs go too far, and the little girl turns her Magic Finger on them. When she's very, very angry, the little girl's Magic Finger takes over. She really can’t control it, and now it's turned the Greggs into birds! Before they know it, the Greggs are living in a nest, and that's just the beginning of their problems….

Journal Entry 2 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, February 14, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (2/15/2019 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

On its way to MissMarkey for World Book Day :-)

Journal Entry 3 by wingMissMarkeywing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, February 18, 2019
Thank you yorkshire-lass for this book. I am going to read it myself (as I haven't yet read this Dahl book) and then it will be wrapped and handed out in a surprise book giveaway on World Book Day. Who will get it?