Mitzvahs (signed by the author)

by Danny Siegel | Religion & Spirituality | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 2/13/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, February 13, 2019
This book is from my personal collection. I'm now ready to share it with others.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The August 2019 One Word Title Challenge hosted by booklady31.

--------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, August 26, 2019

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, August 08, 2020

Released 6 mos ago (8/8/2020 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

This book is one among many donated by the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) to the stewards of the Little Free Library on Frontenac Terrace in Derwood, Maryland, USA.

---------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The August 2020 One Word Release Challenge hosted by booklady331.

------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!