The Other Typist

by Suzanne Rindell | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingCross-patchwing of Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 2/12/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingCross-patchwing from Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Tbr

Journal Entry 2 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Brilliant! I will update later

Journal Entry 3 by wingCross-patchwing at Tanamo’s Occupation BookBox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (2/12/2019 UTC) at Tanamo’s Occupation BookBox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Going into BookBox to be returned to its rightful owner

Journal Entry 4 by Tanamo at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Came home with the Occupational bookring. I've already read this so I'll mark it available.

Journal Entry 5 by Tanamo at Rococo Gardens in Painswick, Gloucestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 23, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (2/23/2019 UTC) at Rococo Gardens in Painswick, Gloucestershire United Kingdom

Left on a bench near the first folly in the garden just before the bluebell walk.

If you've found this book and you're new to this, welcome to bookcrossing! I hope you enjoy looking around the bookcrossing site. If you decide to join bookcrossing (it's free, so no reason not to if you're interested!) please feel free to list me (Tanamo) as the member who referred you. Even if you don't join I'd appreciate it if you'd leave a quick journal note so I can see where the book ended up - you can do it anonymously if you wish.