Never Go Back

by Lee Child | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by BookGroupMan of Criccieth, Wales United Kingdom on 2/10/2019
Journal Entry 1 by BookGroupMan from Criccieth, Wales United Kingdom on Sunday, February 10, 2019
And another 2nd hand Reacher to add to my back catalogue ... the one that became the second (and last!) Tom Cruise film.

(23/04/19) Another fine outing for Reacher. He's back in Washington and his old unit and someone seems to be framing him for historic (or completely trumped-up) charges. And also upsetting the belated meeting with the new 110th CO, Susan Turner. They go on the run, people get broken, killed and suicided ... and all ends well that ends well. So, on this occasion no unexpected paternity test for Jack no name, but it does open up a possible future plot-line with Samantha 'Sam' Dayton, the plucky would-be daughter.

Journal Entry 2 by BookGroupMan at Ty Hir (Long House) bookshelf in Criccieth, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, April 27, 2019

Released 6 mos ago (4/27/2019 UTC) at Ty Hir (Long House) bookshelf in Criccieth, Wales United Kingdom

I'm adding this to my Airbnb sharing bookshelf, now joined other 'Reachers' - waiting for a fan to take them away and enjoy them (as much as I do).