Man and boy

by Tony Parsons | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by asia_be_es of Warszawa, Mazowieckie Poland on 2/9/2019
Journal Entry 1 by asia_be_es from Warszawa, Mazowieckie Poland on Saturday, February 09, 2019
Harry had it all: a beautiful wife, an adorable four-year-old son, and a high-paying media job. But on the eve of his thirtieth birthday, with one irresponsible act, he threw it all away. Suddenly he finds himself an unemployed single father trying to figure out how to wash his son's hair the way Mommy did and whether green spaghetti is proper breakfast food. This brilliantly engaging novel will tug at your heart as Harry learns to become a father to his son and a son to his aging father, takes stabs at finding new love, and makes the hardest decision of his life [www.goodreads.com]

Journal Entry 2 by asia_be_es at Warszawa, Mazowieckie Poland on Saturday, February 09, 2019
I've got this book for a long time. I remember I liked it. I read a lot of chik lit then (to impove my reading skills in English and just for fun) and this one was completely different - the story was told from the other - man's - point of view. And it was well written too.
* * *
I don't know what kept me from registering and releasing it earlier. Now I was searching for something to send to Wilena - along with a bunch of postal stamps for her collection - and it caught my eye. I hope she'll like it.

Journal Entry 3 by asia_be_es at Warszawa, Mazowieckie Poland on Saturday, March 02, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (3/2/2019 UTC) at Warszawa, Mazowieckie Poland

Dear Wilena, enjoy your reading. And the stamps :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingWilenawing at Entraigues, Auvergne France on Tuesday, March 12, 2019
What a wonderful sending I have just received ! So many nice stamps and this book which seems original, I will give it a try as I don't read chick-lit book usually.

Many thanks asia_be_es ! :-)