I Spy: Year-Round Challenger!

by Jean Marzollo | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 2/9/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Saturday, February 09, 2019
I got this hardcover at a Goodwill thrift shop, for another release copy. I've enjoyed many other books in the "I Spy" series, and this one seems to include sample pages from several of those books - at least, I think I recognize the Halloween and Christmas pages. Each page is themed to a different month, and the intricate detail and challenging find-the-image aspect makes these books a lot of fun.

Journal Entry 2 by wingGoryDetailswing at Sugar Rd. (see notes for details) in Bolton, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, February 17, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (2/17/2019 UTC) at Sugar Rd. (see notes for details) in Bolton, Massachusetts USA

I left this book near the entrance of Colonial Candies, a family-run candy shop that's been in business for over a century, on Sugar Rd.; hope the finder enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in MA here.]

*** Released for the 2019 Heads Shoulders Knees Toes release challenge, for the embedded "ear" in the title. ***

*** Released for the 2019 Asian Zodiac - Year of the Boar release challenge. ***