The Bees

by Laline Paull | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingTanamowing of Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 2/6/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingTanamowing from Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 06, 2019
Flora 717 is a survivor. Born into the lowest class of the totalitarian hive society she is prepared to sacrifice everything for the Queen, surviving internal massacres, religious purges and terrifying invasions by vicious wasps. With each act of bravery her status grows, revealing both the enemies within and the sinister secrets that rule the hive. But when her instinct to serve is overwhelmed by a fierce and deeply forbidden maternal love, she breaks the most sacred law of all...

Journal Entry 2 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, February 26, 2019
Wonderfully original and beautifully written book. I will never look at bees the same way again.

Journal Entry 3 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, April 26, 2019
This is going in the Creepy/Crawly bookring.

Journal Entry 4 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, May 05, 2019
I'm being greedy and taking this from the creepy crawly bookring. Both books sound interesting.

Journal Entry 5 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 14, 2019
This is an amazing book, unusual and compelling. I loved reading about all Flora's adventures. I'm going to feel guilty eating honey.

Journal Entry 6 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, May 19, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (5/20/2019 UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

Sending as a wishlist RABCK.

Journal Entry 7 by Paws4Books at Deal, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 22, 2019
Received in the post today....it put a big smile on my face especially the extra book! May your telepathic gifts continue to grow! Thank you :0)