An Absolutely Remarkable Thing

by Hank Green | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by futurecat of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 2/2/2019
Journal Entry 1 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, February 02, 2019
A fun read, with some interesting ideas, and works well as a commentary on the nature of fame.

Journal Entry 2 by alkaline-kiwi at Alicetown, Wellington Province New Zealand on Wednesday, September 18, 2019
Forgot to log this after I got it from futurecat while both of us happened to be in Wellington at the same time earlier this year.
I was curious about this book and wanted to read it before I spoiled it for myself by looking up details about it.
I enjoyed this book. Like futurecat said it did comment on the nature of fame, particularly in the social media world where everything moves so quickly. There were parts that made me laugh and parts that had me going oh April why..
I'd like to read the follow up to this book when it comes out.

Journal Entry 3 by alkaline-kiwi at Breakfree on Cashel in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (9/18/2019 UTC) at Breakfree on Cashel in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

On the bookshelf in the lobby area by reception.