Margot & Me

by Juno Dawson | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by futurecat of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 2/2/2019
Journal Entry 1 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, February 02, 2019
Bought this book (plus a couple more) after meeting the author at last year's Word Festival, and totally falling in love with her writing.

Quite different to the other books I've read by her, but just as enjoyable. A lovely story about a teenager discovering that her grandmother was a teenager once too, and had more in common with her than she imagined.

Journal Entry 2 by wingdiscoveryloverwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, August 06, 2019
Thanks for this book FutureCat! Sorry it's taken so long to journal it [embarrassed face]. Good news is that I'm about to start reading it now!

Journal Entry 3 by wingdiscoveryloverwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, August 08, 2019
It's been ages since I read anything this quickly, but the story was incredibly compelling and kept me wanting more. I think I know who to give this to next.

Journal Entry 4 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, December 27, 2019
Received in my Christmas parcel from Discoverylover. (I've basically done nothing but read for two days, so have now finished this one! This book had so much more depth than the cover would have you believe. An interesting story with great characters. Novels with more than one narrator don't always work, but I liked and cared about both voices in this one. Thanks for sending it as I don't think I would have come across it otherwise.

Set free on a release walk with Cassandra2020. Happy reading!