Margot & Me

by Juno Dawson | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by futurecat of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 2/2/2019
Journal Entry 1 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, February 02, 2019
Bought this book (plus a couple more) after meeting the author at last year's Word Festival, and totally falling in love with her writing.

Quite different to the other books I've read by her, but just as enjoyable. A lovely story about a teenager discovering that her grandmother was a teenager once too, and had more in common with her than she imagined.

Journal Entry 2 by wingdiscoveryloverwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, August 06, 2019
Thanks for this book FutureCat! Sorry it's taken so long to journal it [embarrassed face]. Good news is that I'm about to start reading it now!

Journal Entry 3 by wingdiscoveryloverwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, August 08, 2019
It's been ages since I read anything this quickly, but the story was incredibly compelling and kept me wanting more. I think I know who to give this to next.