L'Auberge

by Julia Stagg | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 1/27/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, January 27, 2019
Found in the Springfield Road Little Free Library

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Knights Templar pub in City of London, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, February 02, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (2/2/2019 UTC) at Knights Templar pub in City of London, Greater London United Kingdom

Taking to the London Meet Up

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by teachie at High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 02, 2019
Picked this up at the meetup today. I will add to this journal once I have read it.

Journal Entry 4 by teachie at High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Monday, February 04, 2019
An enjoyable quick read. The French Mayor doesn't want the English couple to take over the local Auberge. So lots of skulduggery is afoot.

Journal Entry 5 by teachie at Bookcrossing Convention Site in Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany on Sunday, April 21, 2019

Planned Release in 5 hrs (4/26/2019 5:00 PM UTC) at Bookcrossing Convention Site in Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany

On www.bookcrossing.com you can follow my journey. Please, after you have read me, leave a note on the website saying what you thought about the book and then release me again so I can travel on.