Moonraker

by Ian Fleming | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Andrea99 of Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on 1/27/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Andrea99 from Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on Sunday, January 27, 2019
Bought from the charity book table at Tesco, Church Road, Hove. I uploaded the wrong book cover image and for some reason, bookcrossing won't let me change it via the "update cover" option..... but this IS Moonraker!!

Journal Entry 2 by Andrea99 at Movie Sweepstake, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (8/21/2019 UTC) at Movie Sweepstake, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Mailed to the winner/decoy of the Movie Sweeps - hope you enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by gillsil at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Saturday, August 24, 2019
Received as the winner of the Movie Sweepstakes along with two other great vintage books - thank you so much Andrea99!

I’ve never read any James Bond and although I’ve seen a few of the films I haven’t seen this one but I’m open to giving this book a go!
It’s a great 1960s vintage edition.