Closely Observed Trains ; Translated by Edith Pargeter

by Bohumil Hrabal | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingDelticwing of Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 1/26/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingDelticwing from Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 26, 2019
I received this unregistered wishlist book in the 2018 UK Secret Santa Exchange. As my Secret Santa has decided to REMAIN TOTALLY secret I am now registering it myself.

Journal Entry 2 by wingDelticwing at The White Swan Leeds in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, April 12, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (4/13/2019 UTC) at The White Swan Leeds in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Hello, lucky finder. If you're new to Bookcrossing, thank you for visiting the website.

Please take a moment to let us know you have the book - then everyone who has had it previously can follow it's journey! Then please post a review when you've read it.

If you join BookCrossing (which is FREE, SECURE and SAFE), you too, can see where it goes next..

This book is yours to keep or pass on. No strings attached!

Journal Entry 3 by tiggsybabes at Pontefract, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, July 20, 2019
Took from the Leeds bookcrossing meet.