Sleep No More

by P. D. James | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingDelticwing of Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 4/11/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingDelticwing from Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 11, 2019
An enjoyable little st of murder stories.

Journal Entry 2 by wingDelticwing at The White Swan Leeds in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, April 12, 2019

Released 5 days ago (4/13/2019 UTC) at The White Swan Leeds in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Hello, lucky finder. If you're new to Bookcrossing, thank you for visiting the website.

Please take a moment to let us know you have the book - then everyone who has had it previously can follow it's journey! Then please post a review when you've read it.

If you join BookCrossing (which is FREE, SECURE and SAFE), you too, can see where it goes next..

This book is yours to keep or pass on. No strings attached!

Journal Entry 3 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 16, 2019
I took this from the meet up. Whilst I like this author it may be some time getting to the top of mount tbr :-)