A Coin in Nine Hands

by Marguerite Yourcenar | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingmelodicawing of Buseck, Hessen Germany on 1/22/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingmelodicawing from Buseck, Hessen Germany on Tuesday, January 22, 2019
"The main story is the half-realistic, half-symbolic account of an attempt to assassinate Mussolini ... around this core, Yourcenar groups a series of secondary stories - portraits of Roman life out of commedia or rather tragedia dell´arte. The coin is a link between the characters as it passes from one to the other" - what seems the book to be destined for BookCrossing.

Released 3 mos ago (7/2/2019 UTC) at Another Book Crosser, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Will be sent to Abi-Gibby tomorrow - I hope you and your friend like my choice for your friend´s OBCZ.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Thursday, July 11, 2019
Thank you for the parcel of books, it will help greatly with the OBCZ, much appreciated

Journal Entry 4 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Jury's Inn in Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom on Thursday, July 11, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (7/12/2019 UTC) at Jury's Inn in Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 16, 2019
Cool idea this bookcrossing what yah ma bob

Journal Entry 6 by wingmelodicawing at Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom on Friday, September 27, 2019
just to say that the book is not available but traveling, maybe sitting at the Jury´s Inn.