Murder on the Orient Express Teaching Guide

by Agatha Christie | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by mysteriousmummy of Shefford, Bedfordshire United Kingdom on 1/21/2019
Journal Entry 1 by mysteriousmummy from Shefford, Bedfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 21, 2019
Welcome to BookCrossing! The home of travelling books...

Thank you so much for picking up this book and visiting the website. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home.

If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free, confidential, you are only known by your screen name and your e-mail address is never given out) please say mysteriousmummy sent you.

I really hope you enjoy the book you found! When you’re done reading it, you can make another journal entry with your comments here to let me know what you thought of it.

You can keep the book forever and ever or pass it on to someone else. If you’re giving it to someone directly, make another journal entry saying so. If you choose to leave it somewhere “in the wild” for anyone to catch, make release notes that indicate where you left it. If you register, you will be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry.

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

Happy Book-crossing...

Regards

Mysteriousmummy

Released 6 mos ago (1/23/2019 UTC) at 12 days of Christmas Exchange , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Hope you enjoy this wish list book

Journal Entry 3 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Friday, January 25, 2019
Thank you very much for this wishlist book, I recently watched the movie adaptation and thought it was just ok

Journal Entry 4 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at The Bay Resturant in Cawsand, Cornwall United Kingdom on Sunday, July 14, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (7/14/2019 UTC) at The Bay Resturant in Cawsand, Cornwall United Kingdom

Very much enjoyed reading this book, I hope the finder enjoys it as much as I did

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***

Journal Entry 5 by Charcolate at Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 16, 2019
Picked this one up in Cawsand a couple of days ago. Looking forward to reading!