How to Marry a Finnish Girl

by Phil Schwarzmann | Humor | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 9789512090105 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingkirjakkowing of Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 1/21/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingkirjakkowing from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, January 21, 2019
Picked this up from the exchange shelf of the Library of Söderkulla. I have a copy at home, but I have in mind one or two men who might want to read this.

Journal Entry 2 by wingkirjakkowing at Vantaa, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, June 17, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (6/17/2019 UTC) at Vantaa, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Forget the men, this is going to Ametisti, who is off to Scotland soon and will scatter Finnish books around lochs and glens. Hopefully this one will find a new reader!

Journal Entry 3 by Ametisti at Vantaa, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, June 18, 2019
Thank you for this book that will get to go to Scotland. I aim to find a nice little wild release spot for this treasure :)

Journal Entry 4 by Ametisti at Somewhere in Glasgow in Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, July 01, 2019

Released 1 wk ago (7/8/2019 UTC) at Somewhere in Glasgow in Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom

Glasgow is our last stop on our Scotland trip. This small book will be released during our day trip around the city. Maybe at a cafe, a tourist attraction or something else. We'll see :) Happy reading!