The Ambassador's Mission

by Trudi Canavan | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by SharonHearn of Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom on 1/21/2019
Journal Entry 1 by SharonHearn from Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom on Monday, January 21, 2019
Doation

Journal Entry 2 by SharonHearn at Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom on Monday, April 29, 2019

Released 5 mos ago (4/29/2019 UTC) at Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom

Released to Jury's Inn Plymouth

Journal Entry 3 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Thursday, July 11, 2019
Picked up from Jurys inn OBCZ

Journal Entry 4 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 10, 2019
Due to over crowding of unread books on my bookshelfs I've had to do a purge, I Will be releaseing this book soon

Journal Entry 5 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Mount Edgcumbe Country Estate in Cremyll, Cornwall United Kingdom on Friday, September 13, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (9/13/2019 UTC) at Mount Edgcumbe Country Estate in Cremyll, Cornwall United Kingdom

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***

Journal Entry 6 by SJ53 at Empacombe, Cremyll, Cornwall United Kingdom on Sunday, September 15, 2019
Delighted to find this book whilst out walking with my family yesterday. It's not my usual choice of book but I'll give it a go 😊