Wish You Were Here

by Catherine Alliott | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by spacehamster of Portsmouth, Hampshire United Kingdom on 1/19/2019
Journal Entry 1 by spacehamster from Portsmouth, Hampshire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 19, 2019
Blurb: When Flora, James, and their two teenage daughters are offered the holiday of a lifetime in a chateau in the South of France in return for one simple good deed, they jump at the chance. But Flora didn't anticipate a mysterious guest and a whole heap of family baggage coming along too…. Their dream holiday suddenly takes some very unexpected turns.

Released 9 mos ago (1/31/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library on Chestnut Avenue in Eastleigh, Hampshire United Kingdom

Releases at the little free library.

Journal Entry 3 by JPix at Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Friday, February 01, 2019
I saw some books had been released at the Little Free Library so went along to pick one of them up! Nice to see the bright sunflowers on the cover on this cold winter day.

Journal Entry 4 by JPix at Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 05, 2019

Released 1 wk ago (11/6/2019 UTC) at Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom

Sent as a book trade to Shahrun in Dagenham, enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, November 09, 2019
This arrived safely with me, thank you very much. I’ll do my best to get the book I promised you read and posted as soon as I can.