Everything I Never Told You

by Celeste Ng | |
Registered by bookfrogster of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 1/19/2019
Journal Entry 1 by bookfrogster from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, January 19, 2019
Passed on to me to Bookcross. This is the story of the death of a teenage girl, the effect on her family and the events leading up to her death.

Journal Entry 2 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, February 04, 2019

Released 10 mos ago (2/4/2019 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

And off it goes to the winner of the international rabck sweeps. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Released 8 mos ago (3/19/2019 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

This book was returned to me, so off it goes again to mcsar, this time surface mail.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, March 31, 2019
The postal service is an enigma. The surface mail traveled unbelievably fast and arrived in less than two weeks. Thank you for sending twice. I am very excited to receive this wished for book.

------------------------
Updated July 1, 2019

I love this one and find it hard to put down. Characterization is excellent and the family dynamics are well portrayed. I find the relations and emotions very authentic. It is a sad and moving book that ends in a hopeful way. I like Little Fires Everywhere, but I think I like this one even more. This is surely an author whose works I will follow. Thank you, bookfrogster, for the book.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmcsarwing at Oppem's Birthday RABCK group, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, July 13, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (7/13/2019 UTC) at Oppem's Birthday RABCK group, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Happy birthday!

Journal Entry 6 by bamaforever at Clanton, Alabama USA on Friday, July 19, 2019
Thank you so much for sending me this wishlist book for my birthday!