The blind assassin

by Margaret Atwood | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by raeliz64 of Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 1/19/2019
Journal Entry 1 by raeliz64 from Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 19, 2019
"Laura Chase's older sister Iris, married at eighteen to a politically prominent industrialist but now poor and eighty-two, is living in Port Ticonderoga, a town dominated by their once-prosperous family before the First War. While coping with her unreliable body, Iris reflects on her far from exemplary life, in particular the events surrounding her sister's tragic death. Chief among these was the publication of The Blind Assassin, a novel which earned the dead Laura Chase not only notoriety but also a devoted cult following."

Journal Entry 2 by raeliz64 at Purple Pumpkin Patch OBCZ in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 19, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (1/19/2019 UTC) at Purple Pumpkin Patch OBCZ in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Taken to the meet.

Journal Entry 3 by wingKatisha50wing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, January 19, 2019
Picked up from Purple Pumpkin Patch to stock another OBCZ.

On the shelf to the left as you go into the back room.

Welcome to Bookcrossing! You are about to lose a whole chunk of your life, but I assure you it will be worthwhile. Do let us know your thoughts about this book, and your plans for its next move.

'Like' Birmingham Bookcrossers on Facebook - BCBrum https://m.facebook.com/groups/243069614126?ref=bookmark

Follow us at @bxbrum on Twitter!

On the shelf to the left as you go into the back room.

Follow us at @bxbrum on Twitter!