The Wonder Spot

by Melissa Bank | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 1/19/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 19, 2019
This is one of 22 books donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by my neighbor who lives in a purple house. Purple is my favorite color! :)

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Released 7 mos ago (5/18/2019 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This book is being released at the 10th annual Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA. BCinDC, my local Bookcrossing group, always loves to participate in this celebration of books, writers & literary excellence.

--------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by kararogers at Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Saturday, May 18, 2019
Found at the Gaithersburg Book Festival!