The Cat Who Sniffed Glue

by Lilian Jackson Braun | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 110121404X Global Overview for this book
Registered by sueb4 of Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on 1/18/2019
Journal Entry 1 by sueb4 from Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 18, 2019
Registered on behalf of sueb4 as a way of releasing her permanent collection into the wild.

Released 4 wks ago (1/19/2019 UTC) at Purple Pumpkin Patch OBCZ in Loughborough, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Part of sueb4's permanent collection that is being wild released in her memory. Taken to the Loughborough Bookcrossing meet and left at the Purple Pumpkin Patch Bookcrossing zone.

Journal Entry 3 by Katisha50 at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, January 19, 2019
Picked up from Purple Pumpkin Patch to stock another OBCZ.

On the shelf to the left as you go into the back room.

Welcome to Bookcrossing! You are about to lose a whole chunk of your life, but I assure you it will be worthwhile. Do let us know your thoughts about this book, and your plans for its next move.

'Like' Birmingham Bookcrossers on Facebook - BCBrum https://m.facebook.com/groups/243069614126?ref=bookmark

Follow us at @bxbrum on Twitter!

On the shelf to the left as you go into the back room.

Follow us at @bxbrum on Twitter!