Written Off

by E. J. Copperman | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 162953675X Global Overview for this book
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 1/17/2019
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, January 17, 2019
Book #1 in the Mysterious Detective Mystery Series:

Rachel Goldman writes mysteries in which Duffy Madison, consultant to the county prosecutor's office, helps find missing persons. Rachel is busy finishing up her next book, when a man calls out of the blue asking for help in a missing persons case. The caller's name? Duffy Madison.

Is this real or has she lost her mind? She doesn't have much time to find out because a serial killer is on the loose, kidnapping and murdering mystery authors. And Rachel may just be the next target.

Full of uncanny intrigue and witty humor, E.J. Copperman's imaginative series debut Written Off is sure to be a favorite amongst Copperman's many fans new and old.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, January 24, 2019
My Review: This is a great book, I loved the main character Rachel Goldman, but the story wasn't as good for me as the Haunted Guesthouse series. That is my favorite mystery series these days. I had high hopes for this book, but it just didn't come together for me. I am getting the next book from the library today.

Spoiler Alert: In this book, they never explain why Duffy Madison is a real person and a fictional person and he doesn't remember life before the first book with his character came out.

Released 1 yr ago (5/2/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library - Noonday Creek Trailhead in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left in the Little Free Library at the Noonday Creek Trailhead near Downtown Woodstock when taking a walk on the trail with Lumbermoose. All the BC books I have put in before have been taken, so I need to bring more with me next time. Enjoy the book!