Speaking From Among the Bones

Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 1/17/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Thursday, January 17, 2019
A book that I recently acquired for the purposes of giving it away.

I do adore Flavia!! She is such a creative imp and always full of adventure. She also has a keen intellect and does an excellent job solving the murders that occur in Bishop's Lacey. What I like best, though. Is that she is still a 10 year old girl, getting herself into sticky predicaments and at the mercy of adults. I love the characters of Inspector Hewitt, the clergyman Richardson, and dear Dogger. And, like Flavia, I am beginning to love her family.

I could discuss the plot, but why spoil for other readers the chance to discover it, to laugh and to be shocked in turn. Looking forward to the next installment in the series.

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Maryland USA on Thursday, January 17, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (1/19/2019 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Maryland USA

This book is going to meet-up with me and hopefully going home with someone else.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqnutZipswing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 19, 2019
This book was controlled released to me by fellow friend and BC'er "6of8". An 11 yo amateur detective and ardent chemist...a mystery...I love mystereies. Thanks "6".

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqnutZipswing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Saturday, February 16, 2019
"A young girl amature detective and ardent chemist..." What's not to love!
I'm thinking Becky would have enjoyed this book as well.

This book is being released for the 9th Annual Becky's Hugs release challenge in memory of Becky the daughter of fellow BC'er ResQGeek. Becky loved animals, especially horses and cats. She loved reading Nancy Drew novels. She was born on Valentine's day. She would be 18 yo this year. Her favorite colors were red & pink. https://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/23/557778

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqnutZipswing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Saturday, February 16, 2019
This book is also being released for the
2019 Great Backyard Bird Count (GBBC) wild-release challenge
This book has a crow on the cover!

And for the 2019 February Heads Shoulders Knees and Toes Challenge
https://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/23/558434 this book has BONES in the title.

This book made 3 different February release challenges.

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqnutZipswing at Old Town in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, February 16, 2019

Released 2 days ago (2/17/2019 6:00 PM UTC) at Old Town in Alexandria, Virginia USA

To the person who finds this book.....
Keep it or release it, read it or not, but please make a journal entry to let me know it's been found. Keep it, pass it on to a friend or release it into the wild.... let the journey continue.....

If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! You can remain anonymous or join BookCrossing, it's free and loads of fun.