Dinosaurs from Head to Tail

by Stacey Roderick | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingJessicaEbywing of Cambridge, Ontario Canada on 1/17/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingJessicaEbywing from Cambridge, Ontario Canada on Thursday, January 17, 2019
One day a little while ago, my husband brought home a set of the current-at-the-time Happy Meal books for me. I wasn't sure why, but I love books and we tend to support Ronald McDonald House Canada, so I figured they were just a random present. Recently, he told me that he actually meant for me to bookcross them, so I am registering a couple of them now.

When I read this, I thought it was a fun little book. There was more information in it than I was expecting. I don't have a release plan for this right now, so it might stick around with me for a while. We shall see.

Journal Entry 2 by wingJessicaEbywing at South End Community Park in Guelph, Ontario Canada on Thursday, April 18, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (4/18/2019 UTC) at South End Community Park in Guelph, Ontario Canada

My husband and I made a little detour through Guelph this afternoon so that I could leave this book at South End Community Park. I've been meaning to leave a dinosaur book at this park for a long time, ever since I went there to watch my brother play baseball. That was before my niece was born, and she turned 6 in January, so it must have been about 7 years ago. This book seemed like a good fit, so I took the opportunity.

Anyway, I left this book in a protective bag (we've been having a fair bit of wet weather these days!), hanging from one of the triceratops's horns.

If you've found this book, thanks for picking it up and checking out its journal! If you're new to bookcrossing, welcome. We'd love it if you'd stick around with us a while. I really hope that you enjoy both this book and the whole bookcrossing experience!

This book was released as part of the 2019 "52 Towns in 52 Weeks" Release Challenge. Guelph was Town #14 for me this year!