For One More Day

by Mitch Albom | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingOBCZ_LFL64045wing of Clonsilla, Co. Dublin Ireland on 1/16/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingOBCZ_LFL64045wing from Clonsilla, Co. Dublin Ireland on Wednesday, January 16, 2019
This book is currently sitting in the free book exchange box of the Little Free Library #64045 in Clonsilla, Dublin 15.

It is waiting for a new reader to take home, read and release into the wild!

Journal Entry 2 by wingestelle1806wing at Clonsilla, Co. Dublin Ireland on Wednesday, March 25, 2020
Taken from the LFL box to send away.

Journal Entry 3 by wingestelle1806wing at Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (3/26/2020 UTC) at Ede, Gelderland Netherlands

Travelling to fulfill a book wish, enjoy!

Please let us know when you release it again...

Merci de nous préciser quand vous le libérez...

Journal Entry 4 by dutch-flybabe at Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Tuesday, March 31, 2020
This book has safely arrived at my house. Thanks estelle1806!
TBR

^ look at these beautiful stamps :-D

Journal Entry 5 by dutch-flybabe at Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Friday, April 24, 2020
I read another copy of this book in 2015, but didn't remember the story. So I let myself be surprised by it again. It was a nice story, but I feel I'm missing it's message... I suppose it will sink in one day.

Found an active bookcrosser who has this book on her wishlist. Sent readinghelps a pm.