Track of the Cat

by Nevada Barr | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0425190838 Global Overview for this book
Registered by bookfrogster of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 1/15/2019
Journal Entry 1 by bookfrogster from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 15, 2019
I really enjoy this crime series by Nevada Barr. Each one is set in a different USA national park. This copy was actually sent to me in error by an online bookseller when I was ordering a later one in the series. Serendipitously, I know another Bookcrosser who would like to read it!

Journal Entry 2 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, January 17, 2019

Released 8 mos ago (1/17/2019 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

And off it goes to Tanamo as part of the wishlist tag game. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by Tanamo at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 02, 2019
The book is here. Thank you very much for sending it.

Journal Entry 4 by Tanamo at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 10, 2019
Great tale with a really feisty heroine and the descriptions of the terrain and weather conditions almost made me feel I was in the desert with her - or is it just that it's hotter than usual in my neck of the woods at the moment? Anyway I never guessed the perpetrator and I would happily read more in this series.

Journal Entry 5 by Tanamo at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (8/20/2019 UTC) at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Taking to the BC mini meet at James Bistro Café.

Journal Entry 6 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 20, 2019
Thank you Tanamo. Taken from our longer than usual lunchtime meet at James’ Bistro!