Dolphin

by Sergio Bambaren | Other | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Tanamo of Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on 1/15/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Tanamo from Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 15, 2019
In this journey called life it is the will of the heart that decides our destiny; for to achieve our goals, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.
The Dolphin is a story of courage, of struggle, against our own fears, our own limits. It reminds us that there is more to life than meets the eye; things we can only discover if we follow our own rules. It is a story of hope that unveils the magic of this world, the magic we too often seem to forget.
Follow your dreams, listen to the voice within yourself, and let Daniel Dolphin take you on the most magical journey of all: the quest to fulfill your own destiny.

Journal Entry 2 by Tanamo at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, February 14, 2019
A lovely and very wise little book which I will be sending on to a good home soon.

Journal Entry 3 by Tanamo at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Friday, February 15, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (2/15/2019 UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

Mailed to another bookcrosser.

Journal Entry 4 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, February 18, 2019
Thank you for this surprise book. I can't wait to read it.

Journal Entry 5 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Friday, February 22, 2019
What a magical book. It reminded me of Jonathan Livingston Seagull. I am going to look for more books by this author. I am adding it to my permanent collection as I will definitely read it again.