A Civil Campaign

by Lois McMaster Bujold | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 1/14/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Monday, January 14, 2019
I got this ex-library hardcover from Better World Books. It's from Bujold's delightful - and extensive - Vorkosigan series, about far-flung galactic politics often blended with drawing-room-comedies-of-manners. This hefty novel features lots of characters, a romance or two, sibling rivalry, politics - and a generous helping of witty banter.

[There's a TV Tropes page on the series with some entertaining tidbits.]

Journal Entry 2 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Saturday, November 02, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (11/2/2019 UTC) at Nashua, New Hampshire USA

I'm sending this to BCer adrienne10 for the US/Canada wishlist-tag game. Enjoy!

*** Released for the 2019 e-less release challenge. ***

*** Released for the 2019 Science Fiction release challenge, with a bonus point as it's the author's birth-month! ***

Journal Entry 3 by wingadrienne10wing at Seattle, Washington USA on Tuesday, November 05, 2019
I think I've actually read this before, but I've been trying to re-read the Vorkosigan books and needed this one to complete my series. I also haven't read it in a decade or more. Thanks so much for the book for the wishlist tag game!