Clara Button and the Magical Hat Day

by Amy De La Haye | Children's Books |
Registered by wingTrojanhorsewing of Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on 1/13/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingTrojanhorsewing from Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Sunday, January 13, 2019
From the back of the book: "Clara Button likes drawing and making things and dressing up. When her Granny Elsie's precious hat is torn, Clara sets off with her mother and brother Ollie to the Victoria and Albert Museum in London to find out how to mend it. There she embarks on an exciting adventure..."

Released 1 yr ago (1/15/2019 UTC) at -- Somewhere in Winchester in Winchester, Hampshire United Kingdom

Left on a bench in the children's play area at Weeke.

Welcome to bookcrossing!
Congratulations on finding this book. I hope you enjoy it.
Please make a journal entry so I know the book is safe with you (this can be done anonymously if you prefer) and then read and re-release the book for someone else to enjoy!
Better still join Bookcrossing (please consider using me, Trojanhorse as your referring member) then you can follow the book as it continues its travels.
Happy Reading!

This book has been released for the SSM National Hat Day 2019 challenge.

Journal Entry 3 by Yellowtulip at Winchester, Hampshire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 26, 2019
Beautiful images, lovely story - managed to engage my 18 month old plus my Granny was called Elsie. So we loved it! Thank you and we will re-release it after the weekend 🙂

Released 1 yr ago (2/17/2019 UTC) at Medsted childrens park on the green in Medsted, Hampshire United Kingdom

The park for younger children has an enclosed area with a table and seats, I left the book there. Hope you enjoy the book to whoever finds it - and help yourself to a sticker from the last page!

Journal Entry 5 by Tales2019 at Medsted, Hampshire United Kingdom on Friday, February 22, 2019
We found this during half term in the park. The front cover was colourful and eye catching, my 4.5 year old was very intrigued and thoroughly enjoyed the book!

This book has now been released back into the wild waiting in an rhs garden for someone to find 💜

Journal Entry 6 by Tales2019 at Rhs wisley in Wisley RHS Garden, Surrey United Kingdom on Saturday, February 23, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (2/23/2019 UTC) at Rhs wisley in Wisley RHS Garden, Surrey United Kingdom

Left inside out favourite spot - the summer house near the pond side of the gardens.

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Wisley RHS Garden, Surrey United Kingdom on Sunday, February 24, 2019
We found this book at Wisley and it capped off a magical day for my daughter. She has demanded a trip to the V&A as a result of reading this, so it has been a wonderful gift to her. We will release the book back into the wild very soon; she would like to re read it a few times beforehand! Thank you so much to the kind people who left it for us to find.

Journal Entry 8 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Horley, Surrey United Kingdom on Monday, March 25, 2019
Found in Horley, Surrey. We loved the book. My four year old particularly enjoyed looking at the pictures of all the lovely hats. Will now hide the book for someone else to find.

Journal Entry 9 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Horley, Surrey United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 02, 2019
My son was very excited to find this book on his way home from school.
We read the story with his sisters at bedtime and all enjoyed the story, it was lovely reading a story we hadn't heard before.
We also shared the book with cousins visiting from Texas.
Happy Travelling Book xx