Blaze of Glory

by Simon Hawke | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by jemimus of Den Haag, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on 1/13/2019
Journal Entry 1 by jemimus from Den Haag, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, January 13, 2019
The USS Enterprise is assigned to the planet K'Trall – a planet just coming out from under the heel of barbarous suppression. When the planet's newly emerging freedom is threatened by a rogue ship attacking Federation shipping, Captain Jean-Luc Picard and his crew put their lives on the line to protect K'Trall from the raids.
But the planet itself holds a deadly secret, one that could lead to resurgence of the despotic cruelty they have suffered for centuries. With time running out, Captain Picard must see his way past a maze of deadly deception, with billions of lives hanging in the balance.

Journal Entry 2 by jemimus at StationsBoekWissel beneden in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Friday, February 08, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (2/8/2019 UTC) at StationsBoekWissel beneden in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands

Hi! Thank you for looking up this book!
I hope you are enjoying it. Its free!
Would you considder leaving a comment here on the site to let me know you found it? I would love that :)
Once you are done with it, feel free to pass it along to anyone you want, or or to leave it at a book spot!

This is one of my old Star Trek books, from when I was at the hight of my fandom in the 1990's.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Live long and prosper!
----------------------

This book was released into the wild at the the Utrecht Centraal Stationsboekwissel on 9 feb 2019
The Stationsboekwissel is kept stocked by volenteers, people who love to read and share books. Many of them from Bookcrossing!
If you want to participate, have a look at this forum: https://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/15/557231

Have fun reading!