Objective: Bajor

by John Peel | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by jemimus of Den Haag, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on 1/13/2019
Journal Entry 1 by jemimus from Den Haag, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, January 13, 2019
The Hive came from another galaxy: billions of alien beings living inside a vast, biological starship. They've already destroyed one planet, using it as raw material and fuel for their endless voyage through the cosmos, and now the Hive is heading for Bajor. To the Bajorans they've sent a warning, to evacuate the planet or die along with it. Determined to fight, the Bajorans assemble a battle fleet, but it's hopeless against the overwhelming power of the Hive, and only by penetrating the Hive's defenses to learn its guarded secret does Captain Sisko stand a chance of saving Bajor.

Journal Entry 2 by jemimus at StationsBoekWissel beneden in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Friday, February 08, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (2/8/2019 UTC) at StationsBoekWissel beneden in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands

Hi! Thank you for looking up this book!
I hope you are enjoying it. Its free!
Would you considder leaving a comment here on the site to let me know you found it? I would love that :)
Once you are done with it, feel free to pass it along to anyone you want, or or to leave it at a book spot!

This is one of my old Star Trek books, from when I was at the hight of my fandom in the 1990's.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Live long and prosper!
----------------------

This book was released into the wild at the the Utrecht Centraal Stationsboekwissel on 9 feb 2019
The Stationsboekwissel is kept stocked by volenteers, people who love to read and share books. Many of them from Bookcrossing!
If you want to participate, have a look at this forum: https://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/15/557231

Have fun reading!