A Rock and a Hard Place

by Peter David | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by jemimus of Den Haag, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on 1/13/2019
Journal Entry 1 by jemimus from Den Haag, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, January 13, 2019
Under the best circumstances, terraforming is a tough, dangerous task that pits the hardiest of pioneers against an unforgiving environment. When the terraformers on the planet Paradise fall behind schedule, Commander William T. Riker is given temporary leave from the USS Enterprise and sent to assist.

Riker's replacement on the Enterprise is a volatile officer named Quentin Stone whose behavior soon raises questions about his ability and his judgment. Meanwhile, Commander Riker has become enmeshed in a life and death struggle with Paradise's brutal landscape. However, he soon learns that not all of the planet's dangers are natural in origin -- as he comes face to face with Paradise's greatest danger and most hideous secret.

Journal Entry 2 by jemimus at StationsBoekWissel beneden in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Friday, February 08, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (2/8/2019 UTC) at StationsBoekWissel beneden in Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands

Hi! Thank you for looking up this book!
I hope you are enjoying it. Its free!
Would you considder leaving a comment here on the site to let me know you found it? I would love that :)
Once you are done with it, feel free to pass it along to anyone you want, or or to leave it at a book spot!

This is one of my old Star Trek books, from when I was at the hight of my fandom in the 1990's.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Live long and prosper!
----------------------

This book was released into the wild at the the Utrecht Centraal Stationsboekwissel on 9 feb 2019
The Stationsboekwissel is kept stocked by volenteers, people who love to read and share books. Many of them from Bookcrossing!
If you want to participate, have a look at this forum: https://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/15/557231

Have fun reading!